Here are ten powerful ways to really boost your business this year.
1. Create a one page business plan. (No I am not talking about the one you would give a bank. I am talking about one that speaks to you and inspires you- include money goals, marketing goals, product and service goals, organizational goals, system goals- add anything that excites you about your business on this one page). Make copies and put up by your desk, in your notebook/journal- places you will see frequently.
2. Create a power word or slogan for the year (you don’t even have to share this with anyone- the power of this is to motivate you). Last year- I used Be Bold… and I shared it with everyone. This year for me it is- Be Free, Be Happy.
3. Look at your offerings and pick one – just one area to expand in a huge way and really focus attention on it. Think of it as your pet project. My example
4. Look at your offerings and pick one- just one area to delete.
5. Look at your offerings and pick one- just one area to tweak.
6. Invest in self-growth- take a class, read a book, hire a mentor. Stay fresh and excited.
7. Join professional networks online and in person. You might want to try- Your Path to Success Network Click Here (it’s free). Whatever you choose- engage and interact.
8. See how you can better serve your existing clients. What new need could you meet with the people you are already working with?
9. Practice list building techniques and events consistently. When you are sporadic about this- your business results will be sporadic.
10. Be consistent.Don’t let a mood, procrastination, or other distraction get you off your business focus. When I work with clients who run their businesses- I find that this- more than anything els-e is the most important. If you coast- so will your results. That doesn’t mean that you work harder and harder- what it means is that consistency over time will produces better results than sporadic efforts. Use systems to help you be consistent.